Who We Are:
Serve and support our members and our community.
Provide excellent service to our evolving members and earn lifetime loyalty.
- Go above and beyond. We are always looking for ways to do more, be better, and go further: including interactions with members, attention to detail, and leading in our community.
- Stay accountable. We honor our commitments, to members and to each other. We take ownership in our work and promptly correct mistakes to the greatest extent possible.
- Help others. We go out of our way to help others. Our coworkers, our community, and our members.
- Have fun. Work can be fun, fulfilling, and exciting. Fun translates to a friendly work environment where people like to be. When we enjoy our jobs, our members enjoy us.
- Put people first. We believe in people: members, coworkers, neighbors, and friends. We work hard to meet our members’ needs and help them succeed. We spend time and resources in our communities working to better them for the future. We develop talents, reward exceptional performance, and respect the rights of our employees.
Aspire Community Federal Credit Union History
On January 4, 1937, Aspire Community Federal Credit Union was issued its original charter by NCUA as the Great Northern Employees Minot Credit Union. The name was changed to Tran Em Federal Credit Union on August 27, 1970.
On December 29, 1986, the credit union became known as Prairie Federal Credit Union. In the fall of 1989, the credit union moved from Main Street to its current location at 1430 South Broadway.
On February 4th, 2020 the credit union became known as Aspire Community Federal Credit Union.
Field of Membership
Aspire Community Federal Credit Union is a community-chartered Minot credit union whose field of membership includes: anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school; and businesses, other legal entities, and organizations of such persons; located in Bottineau, McHenry, McLean, Mountrail, Renville or Ward counties of North Dakota. Our membership also includes immediate families or households of our existing members.
Federally Insured by NCUA
Your savings are federally insured by NCUA to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.