Your credit score is extremely important. It is a financial tool that determines if you get a loan and the interest rate you’ll pay on your loans. It is also looked at by landlords, utility companies, insurers and cell phone companies.
Why? Having a good credit score is deemed less risky by future lenders and companies because it indicates your willingness to make payment on different types of loans in a responsible way. They want to know how risky it is to do business with you.
Student credit cards can be a great starting place to establish good credit, which will help you make major purchases down the line. Getting your first credit card can be a big step in your financial journey. We’re here to help you make a smart choice.
- Build a strong financial future
- Build your credit while you’re in school (which, if done well, could help you get a larger loan for a car, a home and more later)
- Students ages 18 and older can qualify without a co-signer
- Manage your modest credit line while you’re a student and qualify for a higher line after graduation
- Access free financial education and credit counselling
Benefits of Student Credit Cards from Aspire
- Credit cards allow you to make purchases without carrying cash along with lowest-interest rate and a lower spending limit than our other cards.
- By responsibly using credit cards, you can raise your credit scores. Future loans and monetary choices may benefit from this.
- When using student credit cards, you can accrue cash back, points, or miles through reward programs.
- A student credit card might act as a short-term source of funding in the event of an unforeseen emergency.
Know your basics:
- You have to be a full time student
- Have a steady source of income
- Have proof of your enrollment or acceptance letter from your institution
- Rates as low as 5.90% APR
- We have added an additional security level; it is called Real-Time Decisioning. Connect with us to know more
- On the day of your 25th birthday, we would automatically switch to the card with rewards at the respective rate
- No Annual fees
For students, a lot of the learning that comes from school happens outside the classroom. At Aspire, we want students’ real-world financial education to be as easy as possible. Let’s connect.