BUSINESS ACCOUNT OPENING CHECKLIST
USE THE FOLLOWING CHECKLIST TO GATHER THE INFORMATION WE WILL NEED FOR OPENING A BUSINESS ACCOUNT.
Click HERE for a printable Document.
ALL BUSINESS TYPES NEED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- A valid driver’s license (OR GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID) and Social Security numbers for yourself and EACH individual who will be authorized to transact business on behalf of the company and/or be authorized signers on the account
- Completed Certification of Beneficial Owner(s) form (FOUND ON THE PRINTABLE FORM) indicating individuals who own 25% or more of equity interests in the business & a controlling person who has significant responsibility for managing the business.
- The Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number registered to your business. To request an EIN, call 1-800-829-4933 or visit http://www.irs.gov. (SOLE PROPRIETORSHIPS MAY CHOOSE TO USE THE OWNER’S SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER)
- Registered and in good standing with the ND Secretary of State.
*DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN STATED ABOVE BASED ON YOUR BUSINESS CHARACTERISTICS. DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS MAY CHANGE AS APPLICABLE STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS CHANGE.
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED INFORMATION BY COMPANY TYPE
- Certificate of Assumed Name (IF APPLICABLE)
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES (LLC)
- Articles of Organization
- Member Control Agreement (IF APPLICABLE)
- Articles of incorporation filed with the state
- Corporate by-laws (IF APPLICABLE)
- Non Profit Corporations require Board of Director Authorization
PARTNERSHIPS & LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIPS
- Partnership Agreements
UNICORPORATED LODGES, ASSOCIATIONS, OR OTHER ENTITIES
- Bylaws (IF APPLICABLE)
- Meeting Minutes indicating who can open or transact on the account
Business Loan Checklist
BUSINESS LOAN CHECKLIST
ASPIRE CREDIT UNION OFFERS BUSINESS LOANS <$50,000 TO QUALIFIED MEMBERS.
BUSINESS LOAN APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- We will have you complete a business loan application.
- 3 years of filed business tax returns
- 3 years of filed personal tax returns for all guarantors and owners
- Business financial statements
- Personal financial statements for all guarantors and owners
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
TO HELP THE GOVERNMENT FIGHT THE FUNDING OF TERRORISM AND MONEY LAUNDERING ACTIVITIES, FEDERAL LAW REQUIRES ALL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO OBTAIN, VERIFY, AND RECORD INFORMATION THAT IDENTIFIES EACH PERSON WHO OPENS AN ACCOUNT. IDENTITY VERIFICATION ALSO HELPS PROTECT YOU AND US FROM IDENTITY FRAUD.
Minot Credit Union
Minot Credit Union