Mobile Deposit makes it easy to deposit checks on the go. Use your smartphone or mobile device camera to send an image of your check.
Mobile Deposit Step by Step
1. Endorse your check and write “For Aspire Community FCU Mobile Deposit Only” near your signature.
2. Open Aspire Mobile App and sign in.
3. Select Deposit
4. Select Deposit a check
5. Select account you wish check deposited into
6. Enter amount
7. Take picture of front of check
8. Take picture of check’s back
9. Review deposit info and submit.
- Endorse your check by signing the back in blue or black ink and writing “For Aspire Community FCU Mobile Deposit Only” near your signature
- Photograph your check on a dark surface for a clear background
- Smooth out check so that it lies flat
- Know that some checks might not work with Mobile Deposit, e.g., checks with a cluttered design, unemployment insurance checks and money orders
- If you have any questions, please give us a call.
- Hold the phone directly above the check
- Do not come from an angle
- Hold the phone as steady as possible
- Keep the default flash on for better lighting
- Verify the entire check is visible and that the text is clear
- Mobile check deposits do not show up immediately
- Give us a call if you are having issues with mobile check deposit
- Keep the check for 30 days in case there are issues with your deposit