Text Your Credit Union
Receive information about your accounts quickly through a text message on your mobile phone!
There are two ways to text Aspire Credit Union.
With Text Banking you’ll be texting your account directly and securely, and getting account information more quickly!
When you text Aspire Account Alerts, you’ll be texting a real person. An Aspire employee will be able to text you and answer any questions you have.
1. Sign in to your Online Banking.
2. Find Settings in the top right corner of Online Banking screen.
3. Click Mobile Banking and then Services & Devices.
4. Choose Add Mobile Device.
5. Enter your mobile phone number and click save.
6. You’ll receive a text with an Activation Code. Enter the Activation Code and click Activate.
7. Once activated, make sure you check both SMS Banking and SMS Alerts.
8. You’ll receive a text message with information about the prompts to text to receive information.
For example BAL for your Balance, HELP for help, HIST + texting nickname (ex. HIST C1, you change these in settings in your Online Banking.)
Sign Up for Account and Member Alerts
Any Aspire associate can enroll you in Aspire Account Alerts where you will speak to a real person when you text 437-83.
Ask questions, get information about your loans, upcoming payments, special offers, upcoming events, or even to text back and forth with a real person, make sure you’ve opted in to text messaging with your account specialist or loan officer.