- A member must have a regular share savings account in good standing to establish a share draft account.
- There is no minimum balance on a regular share draft account.
- No dividends are paid on this type of account.
Interest Bearing Share Drafts
- A member must have a regular share savings account in good standing to establish an interest-bearing share draft account.
- Minimum balance of $750.
- A fee of $7.50 if balance falls before $750 during the month.
Using an Aspire Debit Card is an easy way to spend from your checking accounts. Our Debit Card page has details about fees, after hour numbers, and additional services to help you manage your card.
See Our current rates.