The following will be the terms for the bidding process:
- This bid closings will end at 5:00 PM on October 2 , 2023
- If the top bid is high enough to pay off the loan and related expenses that bid will be accepted after the bid closing.
- If the top bid is not high enough to pay off the loan and related expenses, an Aspire committee will decide what the next step will be.
- The bidder acknowledges that prior to signing this bid he/she has fully examined the property being bid on and is placing this bid with the understanding that the property is to be sold in it’s AS IS CONDITION. There are NO WARRANTIES on the property.
- The bidder further states that he/she understands that in the event the property is not in the condition that he/she observed, assumed, expected, hoped, or anticipated, that Aspire Community Federal Credit Union is released from any and all liability and the bidder will not be able to request, demand, or claim any damages from the credit union.
- Aspire Credit Union reserves the right to refuse any and all bids.